babysittersclubofthetravelingjournals

it's a twist on getting to know your friends. 12 girls. 12 journals. 12 months. true stories. endless possibilities. life art.


and it's outta here...

YAY! Dee's journal is now on it's way to Franny. At first I was going to send it to Reg, but then I realized that it has to go to Fran. Anyway, I am at work still, but I brought the journal to work so I can pass it on to my sister( since she gets off work when I come in) and she brought it to the post office for me. YAY for sisters! Ok- it's off and on it's way to a wonderful journey through babysitters and pantalones!
Ready or not , Fran-- here it comes!

0 Responses to “and it's outta here...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 babysittersclubofthetravelingjournals | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health