babysittersclubofthetravelingjournals

it's a twist on getting to know your friends. 12 girls. 12 journals. 12 months. true stories. endless possibilities. life art.


i got...

nothing.

I'm sad you guys. It's May. May! And I haven't had a journal at all this year. I'm not blaming anyone, cause I know people are busy, I just thought it's be cool to get something in the mail... hahah.. lame excuse, I know.

::sigh:: ok, off I go. Peaces!

1 Responses to “i got...”

  1. # Blogger kathleen

    hi cristina ---

    i will give you the journall...

    soon.

    like this weekend?

    yay yes ok?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 babysittersclubofthetravelingjournals | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health